RCA XL100 Remote Problem

I have a 1989 RCA XL100 which no longer listens to either of two remotes. They will turn the set on, but not off or any other function. I have tried unplugging the set overnight, reprogramming the RCA universal remote to codes 000 or 101 as in another posting, but no dice.

Has anyone had this problem, or have any suggestions?

Model # X20323WN

Reply to
CyberBox42

Repair the MTT or MSC control module in the tv set.

Reply to
dkuhajda

Reply to
CyberBox42