Re: Opinion about the DSO Nano V2

Hello,

> >Browsing around on the web, I stumbled across this page: > >
> >On the paper, this looks interesting for me as a hobbyist. >Reading some reviews, I understand that this is not comparable to a more >complete DSO (Rigol DS1502E comes to mind), but could be enough for my >limited usage. > >Do you know about this device? >What do you think of it? >Has anyone around here used it?

(SER added)

Lots of limitations: 1 channel, 1MHz analog bandwidth, 1MSa/s.

Cute though. Might be good for finding high ESR caps, especially in hot circuits because it's (obviously) isolated being battery powered.

Reply to
JW

Thanks, come over and jack me off.

-- Shit! I thought no one knew, goddammit!

Me, jacking off!
Available For Lessons!

Reply to
David Sanders