U22PB49 LCD Display

Way back in 1995 Tom Boyd asked if anyone had any data for a U22PB49 LCD Display ! I belive salvaged from an old typewriter, possibly "Casio" or similar.

I wonder if anyone knows if any data on this device exists ? The chip is an NEC7225G for which I have found the data sheet. Thats helped to find the power pins but little else.

If so would they be so kind as to point me in the right direction.

Thanks:

--
Best Regards:
                Baron.