Rca p46160Wk ctc169

This tv wont power up. When you push the power button it just makes the typical noise then it just shuts off. I dont see any obviously bad caps, and we checked the fuse in the power supply and it was good. Any ideas?

Reply to
Johnnyhighwaters

Too many to list. Do a google groups search for ctc169 and start there. Power supply, hv splitter, h-output caps/diodes, etc.

Reply to
dkuhajda

Yes, leave the thing alone. You are obviously incompetent with no technical knowledge and shouldn't be anywhere near the insides of electrical equipment. You are a danger to yourself and others.

Reply to
Just Another Theremin Fan