RCA Model P52927 Won't turn on and makes a chirping sound

I have a 52" RCA Projection TV Model P52927 which just turned off one day and won't turn on. When I plug it in it makes a chirping sound, the sound stops when its unplugged. Hitting the power button doesn't stop the chirping when it?s plugged in. Any ideas on what the problem could be?

--
nmurad
Reply to

Most probably Flyback and HOT.. What is the CTC number of the set..Its on the rear..

Reply to
kip

Something is loading down the switch mode power supply. The set needs troubleshot and repaired looking for what is loading down the smps.

Reply to
dkuhajda

Is that you, Rono ? ?

Reply to
electricitym

Not sure what a CTC number is here is everything off the back.

Model is P56927 Serial No. 035651397 Service No. P56927YX1 Chassis No. PTK195M1P

Volts = 120 Watts Max 220 HZ: 60

--
nmurad
Reply to

Kip, any ideas on a good place to get the part(s). I am in Dallas, TX. Also any replacement tips would help a great deal. I never worked on a TV before.

kip Wrote:

--
nmurad
Reply to