RCA F29900RI TV

Hi,

I have an RCA F29900RI TV which frequently powers off and then powers on again automatically. Does anybody had the same problem before and have the solution now? Or does anybody know how can I get the schematic of this RCA F29900RI TV? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--Harianto

Reply to
siek.harianto

You bought China junk...Good Luck.

Reply to
kip

Not Helpful. Go away

Reply to
Mojo

While it may not help the OP now, it may (although I doubt it) motivate others reading this to be more careful when buying low end garbage, regardless of what manufacturers name appears on the outside of the product.

At service seminars, the field reps will tell you that these products are built to run the warranty period. Anything after that is bonus time.

To the OP, go to rca.com and follow the links to publications. You can buy the CD-ROM of the service manual.

John

Reply to
John-Del

So low to mid level gear is built to last only up to the warranty period ? So this is a insiders fact and not just an urban legend ?

thanks

Reply to
Mojo

Naw, it's just something people like to say. You'll still see a lot of these cheap sets going strong 10 years down the line. Yes, a few will break right after the warranty period. But some people use their equipment more harshly than others too -- long on times, frequent turn on/turn off, bad power, dirt or liquid spills, etc.

Mojo wrote:

Reply to
Mike Berger