RCA model F32444

  1. Try making sure none of the front user button switches are liquid damaged and replace them if they are. Very common user abuse problem.
  2. Check the Guide Plus module voltage regulator circuit for a bad connection to a surface mount resistor.

Beyond that, standard system control troubleshooting is in order.

Reply to
dkuhajda

I have a RCA model F32444 chassie code atc113ca1 and i was wondering if anyone could help with a little problem. the tv turns it self on and off at will and cycles up through the channels. I have taken the back off and blown air through it to clean out the dust but still does it. any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
user3977
Reply to