RCA F20600ET ColorTrak

A friend of mine gave me this TV, and while it has a great picture, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to hook up a VCR or DVD player to it. It has inputs on the back of it, but when I hook up my DVD player to it, I can't get anything to appear on the screen other than the regular channels. It almost seems that the TV doesn't recognize a video input channel or something. Does anybody know if there is a way to program the TV to recognize the video input? I've tried the antenna/cable input through the menue, but it doesn't give an option of configuration through a VCR or adding in any sort of an auxillary like a DVD player.

Thanks -- any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
poohgal423

Hi...

Try tuning the tv to channel 90, or 91, or 92. Might work, worth a try.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel

I've had TVs where you have to select video source in the menus. I also had a set where putting the TV on Channel one (Ch1) was video/audio input. Also one where Video Input was a channel above the highest channel.

Reply to
John J.Turley

Reply to
poohgal423