TEK 2246 Time CAL error

Hi, I bought a TEK 2246 Mod A scope from ebay, when power up, the following error appears:

SELF CAL TIME MEASUREMENTS Search Returned Bad Value at 5 us

Diagnostic test failed with following msg:

TIME SIGNAL TOO SMALL AT B TRIGGER

Sometime, a msg "WARNING PROBABLE BATTERY FAILURE, TURN OFF AND ON TO VERIFY" displayed together with the SELF CAL TIME error when power up.

I have replaced the battery with a new Lithium CR123A, but still received the battery warning message.

what is the possible caused of the error ? the condition of the scope is very good, very much, I like to rectify the problem, any help is much appreciated.

Reply to
peter

Bought from ebay ;-))

Maybe a look in the service manual will help you. Try

. Lucky when you have a free download, or simply buy one.

scnr, Andreas

Reply to
tekman