Panasonic PV-DF273 service mode

Anyone know the secret to this one? Set all fixed, but grey scale needs set on this 1 yr old 27"/DVD/VCR. It will take a month to special order the service manual for this model. I hate to take a month just for a simple adjustment. Shop is full of HDTV, etc. All take a month to get the stinkin manual! Please any ideas that may work to enter the service mode. Already tried the Stop/FF/Vol down buttons that was the way to do it on some prior Panasonic combo units. Ron Hansen Wheat Ridge TV, CO

Reply to
RonKZ650

Well, I've ordered the manual. Now wait one month to get manual and adjust grey scale. Love this new crap.

Reply to
RonKZ650