Panasonic KX-P4410 laser printer error code E35

What does it mean? Googling, I can see that a lot of people have asked that question, but no one has come up with the answer. I've got a spare machine, and I'm inclined to swap parts from one to the other.

Thanks.

Reply to
Beloved Leader

Quick bit of google reveals:

Graham

I hadn't managed to find that. Thanks.

It's already working again. I had a spare KX-P4410 in the basement. I swapped the toner cartridge, drum, fuser assembly, and memory card from the one with the E35 code into it.

Swapping the laser assembly would be extremely easy. Remove four screws, and the top of the printer comes off, revealing the laser.

Thanks again.

Reply to
Beloved Leader