Logitech's Harmony sends different signals with same button

Hi ppl! I need your help

I have this hardware:

- Logitech Harmony 555 programed as Microsoft Remote Control model:

1039

- Igor Cesko's IR-USB dongle builded by this scheme on his page

Problems goes like this: I'm using Girder 5 beta. In plugins i have loaded an IgorUSB plugin, downloaded from his website. I've left setup of that plugin on "default" Then I go in Girder to "add remote" option, and on press on any of my Harmony's buttons, setup goes to mapping the keys (so far so good) BUT, then a problem: while on mapping, any pressed key on remote sends a whole bunch of signal so 3 or more buttons are mapped by one click!

It looks something like this: If i press button "Play" it sends a burst of commands, like "signal_1, signal_3, signal_x, signal_y", always more that one command per click Then, like if I press a button "ok" it sends "signal_4, signal_x, signal_5, signal_6"

As you can see, a remote sends a same command on two different buttons (a signal_x).

My questions are

  1. how to restrict remote to send only one sort of signal/command per key press?
  2. how to restrict remote to send only one signal/command per key press?

a desired result would be: If i press button "Play" it sends a command like "signal_x, stop" Then, like if I press a button "ok" it sends "signal_4, stop" Different single command per keypress...

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Ges