Panasonic Cordless Phone

Has anybody out there have a service manual for a Panasonic cordless phone ? Model is KX-TG5431S PDF format would be fine, I can print it out myself.

Thanks,

Richard

Reply to
Dick

Search Panasonic's web site. They publish users' manuals for just about everything they sell.

Reply to
webpa

He's asking for a service manual, not a user manual.

What's the problem?

Reply to
EDM

?

Sorry. My bad. Service manuals are definitely harder to find.

Reply to
webpa

He wants a service manual, not a user manual!!!

--

JANA _____

Dick wrote:

Search Panasonic's web site. They publish users' manuals for just about everything they sell.

Reply to
JANA

From our experience, Panasonic will sell the service manual for their phones, other than to their contracted services reps. These service manuals are sold, and not given away. They are protected under copyright laws.

--

JANA _____

Thanks,

Richard

Reply to
JANA

You may struggle for this. I went and had a look on the Pan dealer website, and there are only user manuals listed for the whole K-XTG54xx series. No service manuals, updates, bulletins, or supplements ...

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

When I contacted Panasonic about a service manual ,they gave me instructions about how to order a users manual . I don't need a user manual I have one. All books are sold and most are copyrighted, but when I get done reading my book I can give it to whom ever I please (I didn't say sell it ,I said give it away) and I would not be in violation of any copyright law.

Richard

Reply to
Dick

If you're in the U.S. you also have the right to resell it. It's called the "first sale" right. You can do whatever you want with it. Literally anything, except copy or make available for distribution.

Reply to
EDM

They are probably trying to sell you a user manual, because that's the only thing they've got listed as available to buy - see my other reply to you ...

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily