Xerox WorkCentre / CopyCentre 35/45/55 GUI PWBA info wanted

Hi, I've recently obtained a couple of LCD modules (Xerox P/N 960K20060 "GUI PWBA") from a Xerox photocopier, believed to be one of these models: - CopyCentre C35 / WorkCentre M35 / WorkCentre Pro 35 - CopyCentre C45 / WorkCentre M45 / WorkCentre Pro 45 - CopyCentre C55 / WorkCentre M55 / WorkCentre Pro 55

The LCD panel is a Hitachi SP21H002-Z1A. I've reverse-engineered the pinout, but I still need some more info on the display to make it work.

Does anyone have a copy of the service or FRU documentation for any of these devices? What I'm interested in is the voltages on the LCD display / GUI PWBA's pins, and ideally waveforms from the LCD data connector. What I'd like to find out is: - The polarity of the control signals (FLM, XSCL and LP) - The voltage of the LCD's control logic - The method used to control the LCD's contrast. I suspect it's probably PWM, or possibly a variable positive voltage of around 25V, based on the circuitry on the LCD panel. - The display's resolution in pixels. I suspect it's 640x240, i.e. half-VGA, based on the Hitachi part number. It would be nice to confirm this.

Based on the fact that the GUI board itself has a Motorola (um, Freescale) DragonBall VZ CPU on it, I suspect the LCD uses the Dragonball CPU's internal controller. That narrows down most of the timing requirements, but still leaves the voltages to figure out.

Can someone with a copy of the service manual (which seems to be available from ) please skim through their manual and maybe answer some of these questions for me?

Thanks.

--
Phil.                         | Kitsune: Acorn RiscPC SA202 64M+6G ViewFinder
usenet06@philpem.me.uk        | Cheetah: Athlon64 3200+ A8VDeluxeV2 512M+100G