keypad Service code for Panasonic DECT phone

hi all, I wonder if anyone knows what the service code might be for putting a Panasonic KX-TCD DECT telephone into service mode? - I remember doing it years ago on a Panasonic DECT phone and using soft switches to change settings on the phone not found in the normal menu and diagnose parts of the phone such as test LED lights and keypad.

I have been in touch with Panasonic Technical support but obviously they wont give the info out.

thanks in advance if you have any info.

Andy.

Reply to
Andy