no video but sound and menus work on hitachi projection tv

Hey guys, I have an Hitachi 50UX22BA projection tv which randomly one day upon turning on stopped displaying anything from its video inputs.(coax, RCA, svid, ect) however sound and menus work perfectly! I opened up the back and gave a look around for leaking/exploded capicitors but did not really see any. Anyone know what is wrong/how to fix this problem? thanks!

Reply to
Raventy

Have you checked for cracked solder joints around inputs? As you have nothing, i would say it can't be the tuner, as then you would have composite in on rca.

Bart Bervoets

Reply to
Bart Bervoets

Most likely in the ABL circuit and you're going to need some electronic troubleshooting skills to track it down or, pay someone that does. Hitachi uses a fairly elaborate design on their projos.

Tech Data

hhmm does anyone happen to know where I can get an Hitachi 50UX22BA service manual/ schematic? or know where the ABL circuit is on it? (or have other ideas as to what is wrong)

Tech Data wrote:

Reply to
Raventy