free projection tv!!!, but no picture : (

Hi, I have a zenith projection tv, model pvy5265dt, that i got a year or two ago for free. The guy said the thing might be fixable. I tested it out with a vcr and the results were that the audio works fine, but theres no picture. I pulled the back off to look at the tubes, and they dont even light.

It'd be really nice to get this working, cause its either that or it gets junked. Anybody have any suggestions on what the cause may be?

Thanks

Trevor

Reply to
twags6

Are the heaters glowing in the tube necks?

Reply to
James Sweet

Not that i can remember, but I'll have to check again. I did all this back in august, so i'm not quite sure anymore

Reply to
twags6

Nope, they're not on.

Anybody?