Instructions Manual for BAFX Products, "IR Repeater"

Hi,

INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL FOR BAFX PRODUCTS, "IR REPEATER"

I failed to find, via Google, Yahoo, & Bing, a source for instructions manual (such as .PDF) for the "remote extender" (IR Repeater) that allows you to control a device in another room with your remote control..

I also went to BAFX Products web site and did not find it. However, I found a "Contact Us" with an email address, snipped-for-privacy@bafxpro.com.

I send them an email requesting the instructions so I can see if their unit will fit my needs, but I never received a reply.

Thank You in advance, John

Reply to
jaugustine

Hi, UPDATE:

I finally received the instructions (attached to email reply) from BAFX.

John

Reply to
jaugustine