27" Panasonic service manual wanted

Looking for a service manual, or just schematic. Model # CT-27S1CS chassis # YAEDP224C I have three here, & two fixed, just want info to help repair them quicker. I'm a Panasonic rep, but there's nothing on the tech support site that I don't already have. I would be happy to trade info, to someone who has it. I have a lot of manuals, & have access to a lot of company sites. Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani