Need help or excerpt from manual(s) for Fluke 6071A Synth Sig Gen

Greetings,

If you have the operator's, service, or calibration manuals for a Fluke

6071A 200kHz - 1040Mhz Synthesized Signal Generator. I could really use your help. My unit appears to be broken; it has two flashing indicators, AMPL and UNCAL, and there is no output coming from the unit. I have enough experience with this unit to know it is not working correctly.

I would appreciate if you could look into your manual and tell me what they say regarding these two indicators, and/or what the unit should show when it first powers up. Mine shows:

607 1 1360

On the middle and rightmost displays. In a previous post I suggested this might be a model number and error code, but it is more probably a model and firmware revision level or other non-error code.

When I press interrogate, the rightmost display (the amplitude indicator) shows 004.

Any help at all would be appreciated.

Torin...

Reply to
Torin Walker

Torin Walker stated:

I have never used a Fluke device, but maybe "AMPL" means amplifier and "UNCAL" means "uncalibrated"?

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Canoas, Brazil - 29.55° S / 51.11° W

"People told me I can't dress like a fairy.
 I say, I'm in a rock band and I can do what the hell I want!"
                                                   -- Amy Lee
Reply to
Chaos Master