Need Service Manual for Tektronix 2213 Oscope

I am repairing a 2213 scope for a friend. First it keep blowing fuses. I trouble shot it to the diodes in the rectifier circuit (they shorted out). I now get DC to the board for Hor & Vert detection. The problem now lies in that the CRT will not light. So I need a service manual to check voltages going to the pins on the CRT. (OR if anyone has the same unit, could you measure the voltages on pins and send it to me?) Worst fear is that the CRT is dead.

TIA, Tom

Reply to
Thomas Hejl

Hi Tom,

look for a service manual of 2215 /2215A too. Nearly same circuitry. HV should be identical. maybe a check a bama.sbc.edu for a download will help.

For more manual sites, do a google check. This topic has been answered very often, so you shoul find some help.

hth, andreas

Reply to
tekamn

Andreas,

Thanks for the heads up. I have donated a few manuals to Bama before. I checked the HV was good at 7KV.

Tom

out). I

in

voltages