Need Mits yoke 330p20904

Hi;

Can't believe this is NLA. Any other sources ?

I know they don't fail that much, but this one had a broken neck on the red CRT. A used one would be fine. If anyone has one just let me know how much.

Post back here, after that I'll open up my email to you.

Thanx in advance;

JURB

Reply to
JURB6006

I might be able to get you a used one. Post this to my Parts Request board, and I will get back to you there.

New Message Board for Parts Requests and Support :

red

much.

Reply to
techforce

I am in need of a 330P20904. Does anyone know where I can get one?

techforce Wrote:

--
JHAWKS
Reply to

I have a used one. What makes you think it is bad. I have not seen bad yokes in that series of sets, just bad solder joints at the connectors and typical vertical output problems.

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet