Looking for embedded / firmware / software engineers

Hi. I am not a recruiter, but I am one of senior software engineers in a major fabless semiconductor company in California. We currently have many openings for both embedded software and hardware engineers (RF or board-level). It's kind of hard to find a good embedded systems engineers, and our recruiters are not that great :), so I'll try my luck to post in this embedded linux newsgroup directly. If you are interested to make a move or actively looking right now, please contact me. I can generate an interview if you're qualified. Location is in northern or southern cal (OC/SD). I've been working here for a long time and it's a great company and culture (+good compensation package, of course :) Exciting products -- wireless related.

Let me know soon and sorry in advance if this post is inappropriate to anyone here.

Email me directly and I'll tell you more. mny.mgr @ gmail.com

Reply to
mny.mgr