JVC 36" T.V.

No red, R3355 surface mount resistor open on CRT board, now red is fine, but if G2 is even close to normal setting, CRT arcs blue in the neck, lower it, & it stops, I two large bars of "blurryness", can be seen onscreen. Pix is very poor, unless G2 is set close to normal, but then it arcs. Socket, & CRT board are fine. CRT bad I assume? My Sencore CR-70 CRT rejuvinator book doesn't list the pix tube. The CRT # is A90AKB50X04 (V). Anyone know the settings for this CRT, I'm not sure what exactly is shorted in the CRT, but what about making up a couple of windings from the IHVT ferrite? Sky.

Reply to
Skype_man

Have you learned to use the universal adapter? You can possibly get the 5 electrodes identified from the CRT board, and do the CRT with that.

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre

I only have the "super common) #3 #4 adaptor for the rejuvinator. Thanks, for the input. Sky.

Reply to
Skype_man

Sky,

This is very common on zenith CRTs but can happen to any. Tube is gone. RCA used very similar guns (standard socket, not small one) across many RCA CRTs, treat it as such on CRT rejuvenator.

Cheers, Wizard

Reply to
Jason D.