Need diode specs for sub - Soundstream amplifier

Greetings, got a SoundStream amplifier I'm working on and the diodes in the subwoofer power supply are shorted and apear to be no longer available (at least that I've been able to find). They are FED16BT If anyone could shed some light on the specs of these as far as current capacity and speed or suggestions for a good sub, I'd greatly apprecate it.

Regards, Benjamin Jennings, MCP

Reply to
Benjamin Jennings, MCP

There must be a least a hundred that would replace them. Whats the Voltage and estimated current flow ?

kip\

Reply to
kip

This is the voltage doubler configuration. RadioShack.com has a 400 volt,

16 amp unit in TO-220 isolated case, for $1.10 (old catalog). The part number is: 900-3010. Not sure that the pinout is exact.
Reply to
Rono