Panasonic NV HS930

When I am playing tapes (either VHS/SVHS in any mode and recorded from any VCR) 2 vertical shadowing bands appear on my screen, slowly moving to the left or right. As soon as I turn of the Digital TBC (Time Base Corrector), the shadows disappear and the image is normal. Does someone have an idea/advise what might be the failure. Thanks in advance,

Madcap

Reply to
Madcap