NEC ND-3520A Part ID

I need to know the writing on/value or exactly what the part is that is located at IC301 (Right above that label). It's one of those mini 8 legged pill bug IC's and I need to replace it possibly if I can find out what the part is. I think I can make out a 2 and an HE but that is about it off the one that I have access to.

Reply to
Barry & Nikki

Barry & Nikki

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 20:08:48 -0700, "Barry & Nikki" put finger to keyboard and composed:

I don't know about the "2 and HE", but this forum talks about a SAC1630L at location IC301 in an NEC ND-3540:

Here is its datasheet:

It has dual LDO regulators (3.4V and 2.7V) and one reset circuit.

The OP in that thread talks about markings such as "993 2 XXP" on the ND-3520A part.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately it is not that part being the one at IC301 has eight legs (4 on each side). The SAC1630L that you mention apparently has 7 legs on one side and then two larger grounding legs on the other.

legged

the

the

Barry & Nikki

Just found my magnifier and am able to make out more info (disregard the last info: there is a 993 and under that a 2 and under that is where it gets tough being its toasted but it looks like it ends with an HD. I do know it ends in a D though now.

Reply to
Barry & Nikki

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:30:09 -0700, "Barry & Nikki" put finger to keyboard and composed:

If it helps anybody, here is a photo of the ND-3520A PCB:

Here are photos of the ND-3540A and ND-3530A:

All PCBs appear to be using the same chip at IC301. Now I'm confused about the forum post I alluded to earlier.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:19:19 -0700, "Barry & Nikki" put finger to keyboard and composed:

I don't feel confident about this one, but it might be worth a look ...

APM9932/CKC Dual Enhancement Mode MOSFET (N-and P-Channel):

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar