Sony monitor, ccfl transformer

I need a ccfl transformer with a primary voltage of 13v and a secondary of 800v

dimensions are 26.2mmX21.8mmX10.8mm (LxWxH) I have checked mouser and digikey and i haven't really been able to find anything similar. It is from a sony 17" monitor, it goes to 2 ccfl tubes. The Power board is gopowernet.com model number pwi17l2585a The monitor's model number is sdm-hs74p I couldn't find the board on gopowernet.com's website. The only writing on the part i need is l170(c) and NY0431fc

I hope someone can shine some light on this. On the board it says

800vac/15ma max
Reply to
skydeaner

You must go to a Sony parts supplier only. I have my doubts they will sell the part alone. Normaly they supply the complete board or module.

--

JANA _____

dimensions are 26.2mmX21.8mmX10.8mm (LxWxH) I have checked mouser and digikey and i haven't really been able to find anything similar. It is from a sony 17" monitor, it goes to 2 ccfl tubes. The Power board is gopowernet.com model number pwi17l2585a The monitor's model number is sdm-hs74p I couldn't find the board on gopowernet.com's website. The only writing on the part i need is l170(c) and NY0431fc

I hope someone can shine some light on this. On the board it says

800vac/15ma max
Reply to
JANA

the board costs 125 from sony, not worth it at all. what are some other good sites other than mouser and digikey

Reply to
skydeaner