Mitsubishi vs-5017s service manual

I have a Mitsubishi vs-5017s that had some caps leak on the board and burned away some traces, looking for the service manual to verify the routing of these traces in the circuit, unless somebody can look it up for me? The traces burned around IC7601, need to know where pins 3,4,5,6 went to and where the legs of R7604 and R7616 went to.

Thanks, Rob.

Reply to
Verizon news

V12 chassis. Unless yo uintend to check every electrolytic in the unit, don't bother to fix it. You will finde between 30 and 60 bad caps. Search on Mitsubishi and capacitor to find previous posts on how to identify them.

I'll look to see if I have that manual on Monday.

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet

Thats great, any information will help. I will try to fix it even with all the bad caps, kind of a weekend project for me.

Rob.

Reply to
Verizon news