Where to get Service Manual or Schematics for NEC Monitor?

Where can I find schematics, or service manual for NEC Multisync E700 monitor?

Yesterday, only the top half of the image showed with kind of a bright line across the middle [streaked to make it], before I could do anything, the screen went black and even the LED power ON/OFF indicator is not on.

Is there a replaceable fuse? or such

Or is it more likely to be the vertical deflection driver died?

Robert

Reply to
Robert Macy
2nd posting attempt....

Where do I get a schematic for the NEC Multisync E700 monitor?

Or Service Manual?

Is it close enough to the FE700, I could use that one?

Robert

Reply to
Robert Macy