Service Manuals--"Manual Zone" Web Site (Xerox xe80)

I'm looking for the service manual for the xerox xe80 and found it on the

web site last week. I went there this weekend and today but get some error in Spanish. Anyone know what's going on? I don't seem to be able to find the manual anywhere else, including from xerox.

Wayne T. Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada City, CA) (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N) GMT-8 hr std. time) Obz Site: 39° 15' 7" N, 121° 2' 32" W, 2700 feet

--
                     "I often quote myself - it adds spice to
                      my conversation." - George Bernard Shaw

                     Web Page:
Reply to
W. Watson