Maytag dishwater control board... thermistor part number ?

Perhaps you missed this from the OP: -

"Incidentally, I have been fixing electronics professionally for many years, I do not need to be warned about safety, etc."

I took that as a statement of expertise.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Changing the subject to hide your mistake? Shame on you. Perhaps you think I'm stupid, but I'm not.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I've yet to see proof of that.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

That's because you're trolling, as usual.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Speak for yourself.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

So that's why they won't argue with you?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

I should have plonked you a long time ago. You're already in the news:sci.electronics.design bit bucket, now all the other groups that I see you pollute will be added.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Won't help you. At best you will become a plonkee.

Homer J Simpson