CD Spindle Motor Source?

The CD drive in my Pyle in dash deck stopped working. I checked it, and the spindle motor is puked. Googled w/ no luck for a source. Motor data: BCD3B 17UK2116A Any help? Thanks JR

JR North

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:21:40 -0700, JR North Has Frothed:

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Meat Plow

JR North

Try a local shop and see if they can order one for you.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:12:25 -0700, JR North Has Frothed:

Have a local shop order it for you.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Meat Plow

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:12:25 -0700, JR North put finger to keyboard and composed:

These Mabuchi motors are more commonly available:

The body is about 2.5mm longer, though.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

I have been doing business with this guy and he has the items at the right price.ry him at snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net. Remove the xxx prior to emailing him