looking service manual proscan ps52682 (ctc171)

Hello to all,

Anyone can direct me to a place to get service manual for this unit: proscan ps52682 (ctc171).It has the common no power problem but the usual fixes don;t work. I have tons of service manual for computer monitors, maybe we can trade. Or sell anyone who want to get me rid of this huge TV, with all the wood in this unit you could keep a house warm in winter if you have a wood burning stove....

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.ca

Reply to
gilbert vellet, addr#2