Hitachi 51F500 service manual

Can someone send me or point me in the right direction for the service manual for a 51F500 in .pdf format? I would appreciate any help-thanks

Reply to
heathuff

Any qualified technician at a verifiable service center can get access to the Hitachi service manuals from Hitachi Service's web site. It may take a couple of weeks for them to verify the information before you have access.

Otherwise you need to buy the service manual froma Hitachi distributor, like tritronicsinc.com, etc.

Reply to
dkuhajda

I belong to Hitachi service centers. I can get this schematic but I don`t know what your qualifications are for working on electronics and if you even know how to read the schematic. Let me know some info and then I can get it for oyu. First tell me whats wrong with it and what all did you check on it. Or meantime you can go to register for there service site. They will not let you in unless you are a repairshop.

tvguy

Did you ever get this manual? f so i would like tog et it as well! Thanks

--
rocx58
Reply to