Looking for a Samsung LED TV for my den

All: I am looking for either a 37" or 40" Samsung LED TV for sale. It must be fairly new and in working shape with no scratches or dings on it. Please either post or email me here if you or anyone you know has such a TV for sale -- especially if you are in the Southern California area nearest San Diego. Thank you!

Keith

Reply to
Keith

Keith

I just picked up a UN55C6500 from best buy for $1700.

Frys had a special on veterans day and they matched the price. Frys was also giving away a free wireless dongle with their deal.

So I got the TV delivered with the dongle for that price. Then add in Tax.

Regular best buy pricing is about $2100. Also, if it goes on sale again, they can do their low price guaruntee. I know it is larger than what you are looking for but I would imagine the smaller LED's are more competively priced....

Reply to
Howlee

Howlee: Thank you. I will probably look around for a un32b6000 or un40b6000.

Happy Holidays, Keith Lee

Reply to
Keith