Repair or replacement of anti-glare coating on my Samsung UN40B6000?

All: Does anyone have an idea about how to repair or replace my Samsung 40" LED TV's anti-glare coating? I accidentally put a tear into the screen's anti-glare coating. Thank you.

Keith Lee

Reply to
Keith

Assuming the coating is bonded to the glass or plastic in the same way anti-reflection coatings are evaporated onto photographic lenses, there is no simple way to fix it.

If the coating is a separate piece of material, it might be replaceable.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

William: It seems to be a seperate piece of material. If anyone knows of anyone near me in San Diego, CA north county area who could help in this, please email me and I can contact them. Thank you.

Keith

Reply to
Keith