Looking to trade my Samsung 46" LED HDTV for a Samsung 40" LED HDTV.

All:
 I am looking to trade my almost new Samsung UN46B6000 HDTV for an almost new
Samsung
UN40B6000 HDTV plus $100 from you to me.  I am only interested in a Samsung
UN40B6000 HDTV
with no dings, marks, or stains.  EVERYTHING must work as expected or no deal.
 Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com or post here if you have any
interest and are near me in
North San Diego County.

Keith of San Diego, CA

Looking to trade my Samsung 46" HDTV for a Samsung 40" HDTV
All:
 I am looking to trade my almost new Samsung UN46B6000 HDTV for an almost new
Samsung
UN40B6000 HDTV plus $100 from you to me.  I am only interested in a Samsung
UN40B6000 HDTV
with no dings, marks, or stains.  EVERYTHING must work as expected or no deal.
 Please email me or post here if you have any interest and are near me in North
San Diego County.

Keith of San Diego, CA

Site Timeline