JVC VCR HR-S6965 Repair Assistance

Hi,

My colleague and I are trying to repair his JVC VCR HR-S6965 which was recently subject to a power surge. It appears that some components in the PSU have blown and we are trying to locate a schematic for this circuit so we can debug it and repair.

Also, one of the transistors in this area of the circuit (Q5102) which appears to have the part number 2SD1450 appears to have become obsolete since manufacture and we were wondering if anyone knew of a 'drop-in' replacement part?

Many thanks for any help!!

Reply to
ellis.rich
2SD1450 = ECG 2361

Reply to
Pinballer

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt resp> 2SD1450 = ECG 2361

Reply to
ellis.rich

$0.49 each

Reply to
Eric

Could that have been a 2SD1458 ? I've seen a number of those used in vcr switchers... and they are available.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

Ok, thanks fellas, will try some of these suggestions out!

Reply to
ellis.rich