2sc5706 source or substitute?

Hello all,

I've checked all the usual suspects, digikey, mouser, etc.. and I can't find a source for 2sc5706. NTE doesn't have a cross-reference listed for it, either.

Does anyone know of a good sub for this transistor, or where to get the original?

Thanks, Kevin

Reply to
kteppo

Hello again

By the way, it's for a CCFL inverter. (T501028.00 REV 3 by AMBIT) Would ST Micro's STD1805 be a suitable sub?

Thanks

Reply to
kteppo

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1173672153.738790.206630 @q40g2000cwq.googlegroups.com: