JVC TV Model AV-27920 chassis A67

I try to repair my jvc television. The 1.25A 125V fuse is blown. I replace the fuse and the fuse blown again. I search for a burn resistor and i dont' see anything. I don't have a schematics of the board. If anybody can help me it would be apreciate. Thank you.

Reply to
Zarf

"Zarf" ha scritto nel messaggio news:kFyxe.115515$ snipped-for-privacy@wagner.videotron.net...

dont'

me

Scroff ! Firstly try the demag PTC... desolder it, and deconnect the cable to the demag coil, and try ! If the fuse re-blows, reply.

I.

Reply to
Inty

I have a question. What is the de demag coil. I search on the web and i can't find one picture thank you

Scroff ! Firstly try the demag PTC... desolder it, and deconnect the cable to the demag coil, and try ! If the fuse re-blows, reply.

"Zarf" a écrit dans le message de news: kFyxe.115515$ snipped-for-privacy@wagner.videotron.net...

Reply to
Zarf

Not likely, the ptc circuit is before any 1.6A or lower fuse size. They have a 4 amp slow blow or similar sized fuse between it and the ac line. The typical Horizontal output/SMPS combination uses around 1 amp of current and would be protected by that size fuse.

The OP needs to troubleshoot the circuit and find the excessive current draw. Since the repair attempt was to initially replace the fuse, more likely new damage was caused. For the same reason the OP probably needs to send the tv to a qualified technician for a proper repair diagnosis.

Reply to
dkuhajda