20F1 chassis dead. magnavox TV RJ4324

I submitted a post a few days ago but didnt get many replies. Is this chassis a rare one or service manuals are hard to find? I have this set with a blown 1 amp fuse and a shorted HOT. Magnavox RJ4324 (NAP). I checked caps with ers meter. none seem bad, no leakers or bulging. No obvious bad spots on board. No hot spots. I replaced Hot and fuse but it blew Hot again. the flyback rings good with my flyback tester. When I leave the Hot out and turn on the set, The relay clicks in but I dont get any 130 volt! at the STR30130 I have 156vdc on pin 3, 133 on pin 2 but nothing on pin 4. Pin 4 spikes up in voltage (over 100 vdc) for a second but drops to zero very quickly, ( like charging a cap). I replaced the the regulator with the same results. Anybody have a schematic? Someone suggested overcurrent but I dont even have the HOT installed. I need to get the 130 volts fixed before I can go any further. Any help is appreciated. Roy

Reply to
Roy and Rosa