JVC AV-27920 TV & SU-V909 Amp

I have 2 problems:

  1. I have a JVC AV-27920 TV, and the picture is ok, except it looks like it is a little too far to the right of the screen. There is a strip on the left hand side where no picture is showing (i.e the picture stops there).

  1. I have a SU-V909 amplifier (built in Germany)that has no output. I have searched high and low for a technical manual, but could not find one. Does anybody have a technical manual, or a schematic for this unit?

Thanks for your help. Travis

Reply to
Comteck