Jvc Tv 36f702/y

Hi i have a JVC TV, in the last two days when i plug it to the power the on timer light turn on, you can hear the click of the relay, after few seconds the light is turning on and off and nothing happen with the TV. I heard about the c926 capacitor but i can't find it. I changed the Hor Transistor but is not working. Where i can locate this C926 in this board. Thanks for any help.

--
jerry74x
 Click to see the full signature

try this jump the relay the 2 angled connections on the relay plug in the set and see if it operates ok. if so change out q 921 I believe. this is the power ont transistor and goes quite often on these sets. it calls for and npn darlinton transitor but I have had very good luck with just a standard npn fast switching one...good luck. if the set does not operate with the realy jump don't bother replacing the transistor it is most likely the flyback

Reply to
David Naylor