JVC AV-27230 tv

I'm trying to find a problem with this tv. It will operate for varying time frames - sometimes 10 seconds, sometimes two hours.

The tv will seem to shutoff, but the power light stays on. To reset the tv I need to unplug the tv from the 120 vac, then plug it back in and it will work again.

I would imagine the tv has some kind of automatic protection circuit to shutdown the tv when the current starts going high, but I don't have access to any kind of schematic for this tv. Lots of suggestions on the 'net, but nothing has worked so far.

Any one else seen this kind of problem?

Thanks for any replies.

--
moparnorth
Reply to

Just tried a few things I found on the 'net - changed some caps and the TV is still doing the same thing. Does anyone have any suggestions as to trouble shooting this TV?

Thanks.

m> I'm trying to find a problem with this tv. It will operate for varying

--
moparnorth
Reply to