IS THIS PROTRON TV FIXABLE?

I brought a proton tv off of shopnbc and I hooked up the included DVD player up to it with the HDMI cable and sometimes I get picture and no sound and now i'm getting nothing but when i hook up through component or s-video i get picture and sound so I suspect it's a bad HDMI connector.

Should I jiggle it and see if I can get a pciture?

Reply to
Richard Waller