IPOD dock

I want to make an IPOD dock, well all I need is the connection. I can buy the connector but I want to make sure I use the right pins. Any tricks I should be aware of. My thoughts for a Xmas present is a docking connector with lines to a set of decent computer speakers. Well I guess the IPOD must come with a charging cable. All I really need is the output cable and speakers . I don't have an IPOD myself.

greg

Reply to
GregS

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 19:16:12 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@zekfrivolous.com (GregS) put finger to keyboard and composed:

Do these help?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

I think I have looked at those. It looks like all I need is 3.3 volts.

greg

Reply to
GregS