INTEGRATED AMP SONY TA1630 NEED SCHEMATICS

Hi all: Needed Integrated amplifier Sony TA 1630 schematics- Anyone can be help? Thanks in advance

Heriberto LU6DBU

Reply to
Heriberto

Here's one downloadable source:

Ray L. Volts

Thanks RAy, but I not found the archives in this site.- Keeping search REgards Heriberto

"Ray L. Volts" escribió en el mensaje news:_2Ekf.1204$Jg5.92@trnddc07...

can

Reply to
Heriberto

That link should have worked. Try manual search for "ta1630" in the Quick Find box. I pulled it up right away: "This product was added to our catalog on Monday

29 August, 2005." Their price for the pdf scan is $16.95 and will take about a week to get your email link to the file.
Reply to
Ray L. Volts

Thanks ray, I try again

REgards Heriberto