Need service manual/copy/scan Sony TC 560 tapecorder

Hi all, got a TC 560 Sony tapecorder to repair, have a Service Guide, but no Service Manual. The guide is useful for mechanical adjustments and electrical alignment, but contains no schemo, parts layout diagrams and such. Anyone have a SM they would scan, copy or whatever? Thanks in advance, Tom

--
We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare.
And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.