Iiyama VisionMaster 501 (S101GT) no display !?!

Monitor powers up into standby (amber LED).

When the PC is turned on the monitor switches out of standby (green LED) but there is no display.

Any idea what to look for?

Reply to
mike67fb

Hi Mike,

I have repaired 4 off of these monitors in the last 2 years with the same fault.

On my units the fault was always the same.

On the Tube base pcb there is a fuse, F601, which blows for no apparent reason, replacing this has fixed all 4 units with no comebacks.

This is a wire ended green coloured fuse.

I hope that this helps.

Ian French.

Reply to
Ian French